Monday, January 31, 2011

"The Falling Away" By T.L. Hines

The Falling Away is about a man who is running away. He ran from the Crow Reservation where he grew up because he felt responisible for his sisters disappearance. He ran to the Arm, but after his leg was mangled and his buddy was killed when a bomb exploded, he had to escape from those memories too. Now he's gotten mixed up in the wrong line of business and he's running from people who would prefer him dead.

The Falling Away was a unpredictable book. Many times throughout the book I thought I had figured out what was going to happen but then T.L. Hines would throw in a twist. I have to say that he made sure that the book was unpredictable at times which I found kept me motivated to read the book. I must say that at certain points in the book it can be hard to understand the meaning. In the end I would definitely recommend this book to people.

This book was provided to me by Thomas Nelson's "Book Sneeze" program.

No comments:

Post a Comment